BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 12, 2013

The final

I've purposely spent my time away from this blog to get my life back on track. But I realized I was never off of it. I merely hit a wonky section before it smoothed out again.

I don't know where to begin. It has been such a long time - over a year! That entire time I was able to really live out my life, if I say so myself. It didn't go the way I planned it, but I'm happy with how everything turned out. haha I got a bit spoiled right there when everything I set myself to, I got. After that roll of getting everything I wanted, the moment I first felt rejection again was horrible, I felt really beaten down.

But I digress. That was such a long time ago. I think it has been four years now since we broke up. And listen to me still talking about it. Fuck.

I hooked up with a colleague just recently. It was my first time hooking up with someone in my work circle. Since then, I haven't seen her yet because she went somewhere. I know I need to say something because we will still see each other again, and talk to each other. But I don't know how it will work out. I'm guessing it will be really awkward. I'm such an idiot. I shouldn't have done it with her. I knew I was drunk, I should've just went home. ughhh. People have been teasing her because I think she likes me. I took advantage of that. Idiot.

Before I move on to summarizing the last few years of my life, the moment I decided to open this blog account, I remembered my exgirlfriend. It was here that I poured out my feelings and missives about what transpired between us. This isn't good. Crap. And so I will end up putting this up, and then abandoning this blog again. Maybe perhaps even forever this time.


0 comments: