BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

giving "I Who Have Nothing" an all-new meaning

So here's the story. I'm now at the last stretch of my year-long jibun de yatte, or self-adventure in the land of the mega earthquakes setting sun. And here's what has been keeping me away from this blog. I am lost. I lost my voice. I lost who I was. I lost the one thing I already knew was right.

Some people go on an adventure like this to "find themselves." At the back of my cojones, I somewhat had that vague idea that I would get to know me at that deep, spiritual, intra-personal level. I guess it didn't work for me.What a crappy truckload of shit. I can't even write a decent blogpost because I don't know how to anymore. The way I think now too is different. Thoughts do not roll out the way they used to. It took 2 hours for me to come up with the few sentences I've written above, and most of those minutes were spent staring at the laptop screen, listless. And then my mind wandered away. I feel like I'm dumbed down.

-The End-
fuck.

0 comments: